We have carefully designed the following translation services that we are able to offer you to the highest standards:
- Certified translation (certified by us, the translators)
- Notarised translation (certified by us, the translators, before a Notary Public)
- Sworn translation (certified by a sworn translator – for certain countries only)
- Proofreading (by a second translator)
- Localisation (cultural adaption of a translation for a specific country)
- Transcreation (translation for the advertising industry)
- Back-translation (without sounding silly, translation of the translation into the language it was originally translated from)
However, we know that you may need something else, something different, or are unsure because your project is just not that straight forward.
If that’s the case, don’t panic, take a deep breath and contact us for a free consultation and quote: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We love discussing projects with our clients and we always aim to offer them a comprehensive service that is specifically designed for them, to meet their exact needs.